logo

August 10th: First Paint

profile photo
Jason Laster

Case Study

While working on our new landing page, I noticed that the title would initially have a serif font and then be replaced with the correct header font. I took this recording and looked at the H1 font-family for the first frame. It was clear, that there was a typo in the property, which was easy to fix. After fixing it, I re-recorded the page and confirmed that the other fonts loaded well.
Image without caption
post image
A deep dive into using time-travel debugging superpowers to analyze recordings and extract React DevTools data
post image
The best way to setup an octokit instance so that it can interact with the API on your behalf.
post image
How to set up a GitHub App that can listen for pull requests and create checks.
Powered by Notaku